“The Rat Race” a term made popular by Robert Kiyosaki the creator of Rich Dad Poor Dad, “The Rat Race” signifies your 9-5 job where you work 40 hours a week for 40-50 years, retire on 30%-40% of your income and the longer you’re employed the harder it’ll be to get out.
In the cash flow game there are a couple myths that are busted throughout the process of getting out the rat race.
- You have to have a high paying job to make more money.
- You have to have a degree to make a lot of money.
- Being financially independent is only for the wealthy.
- You can only retire when you have a million dollars.
- The system only benefits the rich.
- The higher your income the higher your you debt.
- A degree doesn’t make you money YOU make money and it depends on what you do with your money every month.
- People with high paying jobs have a harder time getting out of the rat race because they have more liabilities even though they have higher paychecks. People with low incomes have less expenses and are a solid strategy away from getting out of the rat race.
- Retirement is available to anyone who wants to challenge the traditional path people take (go to school, get a job and retire at 65) by investing in assets that provide you with passive income every month, then all you need are enough assets to pay for the lifestyle you want to have.
- Not everyone is born “rich” people who acquire wealth usually do it by investing in themselves and taking action. There’s no such thing as a “free lunch” if you want to create wealth learn from those who are wealthy and you too may have the opportunity to earn the income you desire by taking action.
In conclusion, getting out of the rat race is an art form. It doesn’t matter how you start off with a high paying job or a low paying job, with savings or without, with credit or without; What matters is that you have a solid strategy, surround yourself with a network of people who are supporting / encouraging you not limiting you, educating yourself to become financially savvy and most importantly take action. Getting out of the rat race is not hard it’s a learned skill, all you have to do is have enough passive income to cover your monthly expenses that way you don’t need a job and you do this by acquiring assets, that’s it. If you don’t know what passive income is and what assets are visit my bloghttp://studyrei.com/blog and sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page or follow me on facebook where I educate my followers on how to invest in real estate for FREE.